Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: What is the chances of getting pregnant?

nari36 - Mon May 09, 2005 2:46 am

I had sex with my boyfriend and we didn't use cotraception. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me but I was conserned that I might be pregnant. My period finished last monday and I don't take any pills. Am I likely to be pregnant?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue May 10, 2005 6:24 am

User avatar Hi nari36,
Pregnancy depends on several factors. Are your menstrual cycles regular? Did you have unprotected sexual intercourse during your ovulation cycle (1/2 way point of your cycle)? The possibility really depends on the aforementioned factors.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us