Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: MIGHT BE..........PLEASE READ

nenacolombiana69 - Wed May 11, 2005 7:29 pm

:cry:

okay thanks for coming in here.....i'm 16 years old. i have a serious relationship with my boyfriend, and we have been going out for five months. At first, we used condoms having sex....but then we thought they were more trouble because they didn't fit him right, and one even came off inside of me once....Recently, he's been enjaculating inside of me...completely in me. I'm so nervous that I'm pregnent. I told my mom we were having sex, because I want to go on birth control, but I hear people saying that it won't kill any sperm already alive inside of me. I'm wondering if thats true, and if it is, if there is ANYTHING i can ask my doctor for when I go there this week, like a type of day after pill that will kill the sperm and eggs if they happend to connect. Please, any help would be appreciated. I try to reserch it online but I can't find any information and none of my friends are doctors....And I want some sort of idea of what to say to my doctor, so any kind of help would be good, telling me what kind of options I have. If all else fails, I would get an abortion, which I REALLY don't believe in, but I can NOT have a baby, and ruin my life right now.

Thank you

-Paloma
 chizzlelee - Wed May 11, 2005 9:27 pm

i'm not trying to be the bad guy here, but....you should've thought about the consequences before having sex....

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us