Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: MIGHT BE..........PLEASE READ

nenacolombiana69 - Wed May 11, 2005 7:29 pm

:cry:

okay thanks for coming in here.....i'm 16 years old. i have a serious relationship with my boyfriend, and we have been going out for five months. At first, we used condoms having sex....but then we thought they were more trouble because they didn't fit him right, and one even came off inside of me once....Recently, he's been enjaculating inside of me...completely in me. I'm so nervous that I'm pregnent. I told my mom we were having sex, because I want to go on birth control, but I hear people saying that it won't kill any sperm already alive inside of me. I'm wondering if thats true, and if it is, if there is ANYTHING i can ask my doctor for when I go there this week, like a type of day after pill that will kill the sperm and eggs if they happend to connect. Please, any help would be appreciated. I try to reserch it online but I can't find any information and none of my friends are doctors....And I want some sort of idea of what to say to my doctor, so any kind of help would be good, telling me what kind of options I have. If all else fails, I would get an abortion, which I REALLY don't believe in, but I can NOT have a baby, and ruin my life right now.

Thank you

-Paloma
 chizzlelee - Wed May 11, 2005 9:27 pm

i'm not trying to be the bad guy here, but....you should've thought about the consequences before having sex....