Question: Bump in Pubic Region

CaneHog - Thu May 12, 2005 6:35 am

Ok this is kind of wierd so bare with me. This is also my first post on here. I am a male and have been shaving my pubic region for three years. I have had a large red bump appear on the left side of the penis shaft and it has been there for about two months. It location is in what i commonly like to call the penis sideburns, so im hoping it is an ingrown hair. Is this a possiblity since it has been like two months.
I am not really worried about an STD since i have been with my girlfriend for 5 years, since grade school, and are both free of diseases in that catagory.

What in the world could this be and what could i do to get rid of it? How can i tell if its just an ingrown hair?

CaneHog
 CaneHog - Thu May 12, 2005 9:44 am

Should I pop this thing like a pimple and see what happens? I'm sure it will hurt but if that is what needs to be done.