Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Anal Sex

eliza - Mon May 16, 2005 11:18 pm

My question is regarding the act of Anal Sex. My boyfriend would like for me to experiment with him. However, I am afraid because I have been told that Anal sex can really make my butt very saggy and even shrink its size. Is this true?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue May 17, 2005 12:46 am

To answer your question regarding the disadvantages of anal sex, the following complications have been reported:

Rectosigmoid tears (a tear in the rectum) may result from foreign body insertion, fisting, or vigorous anal intercourse.
Allergic proctitis (an inflammation of the rectum) is secondary to lubricants and douches, especially when scented or colored products are used. Patients are advised to discontinue use of products if allergic reactions occur.
Some people report severe pain following anal sex and are not comfortable doing it.
Sexually transmitted diseases can also attack via anal sex, hence the use of condoms is essential.
The penis should be washed with soap after anal sex and prior to insertion in the vagina.

Mikros - Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:30 am

One of the disadvantages of anal sex, is the pain that follows. Has it been reported what part of the body hurts?
Can anal sex cause pain by the lower belly area, were the intestine is located. The pain was experienced 30 hrs after intercourse. Is that pain related to anal sex?