Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Cuts after having Sex

ChaCha - Tue May 17, 2005 8:38 pm

I'm 17 years old and been having sex for over a year now. I always use a condom. I just started having sex with a new partner about over a week ago and we had sex about two times. Both times I notced that I was cut around the hole and was bleeding. Its hard for me to sit down conforably. My partner noticed it the last time and we stopped. I want to know why this is happening and what I could do to stop it from happening. I really like my partner could it be because of the size of him and the size of me, He's about 190 and I'm about 110. Please help it really hurts :cry:
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed May 18, 2005 3:10 am

Trauma during vigurous sex can lead to bleeding and injury of the genitals. You should abstain from having sex until your wounds are healed then you can resume but always avoid having traumatic sex. The difference in your height has nothing to do with it.