Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Cuts after having Sex

ChaCha - Tue May 17, 2005 8:38 pm

I'm 17 years old and been having sex for over a year now. I always use a condom. I just started having sex with a new partner about over a week ago and we had sex about two times. Both times I notced that I was cut around the hole and was bleeding. Its hard for me to sit down conforably. My partner noticed it the last time and we stopped. I want to know why this is happening and what I could do to stop it from happening. I really like my partner could it be because of the size of him and the size of me, He's about 190 and I'm about 110. Please help it really hurts :cry:
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed May 18, 2005 3:10 am

User avatar Hello,
Trauma during vigurous sex can lead to bleeding and injury of the genitals. You should abstain from having sex until your wounds are healed then you can resume but always avoid having traumatic sex. The difference in your height has nothing to do with it.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us