Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Penis Sensitivity During Orgasm

 highondrums2005 - Sat May 21, 2005 8:27 pm

I'm experiencing a problem... i am circumsized, and everything is normal about my penis except with one thing. If i have an orgasm and there is pressure on the north face of my penis, which is this sensitive area, i feel extreme pain. Also, when this area is damp and is rubbed constantly, the same feeling occurs, except not as worse as the orgasm. I have no idea what this is.. it may just be a naturaly sensitive area, but when i am sexually active, and am recieving a blowjob, by the time orgasm comes around, it hurts SO bad... because it is both damp and pressured, which is extremely painful. I am still a virgin, and i am 15 years old, and i don't want to have sex until i know what this is, because i know that it will hurt just the same while having sex. If anyone could give an opinion or suggestiong with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 highondrums2005 - Sun May 22, 2005 8:43 pm

im replying to my own message... because its starting to be an extreme problem and i would appreciate some help asap... :( .... its starting to be severe pain. if ANYONE could help it would be wonderful...
 dbmamaz - Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:17 pm

I've been searching the web, and your post is the only thing I've found. I met my husband 3 years ago when he was 37. He's circumcized too. He had this a lot the first few months we were together. It seemed to be worse if I rubbed the edge of his head a lot - he said when he masterbates, he mostly only touches the shaft. Its worse with blow jobs, and it seemed like partly because the edge of his head would occasionally rub against my teeth -- he has a very wide head. It also seems worse if he is very aroused for a long time. So it seemed to be better if I used my hands and mouth on his as little as possible and we didnt take too long. It also seemed to subside as he became more comfortable in the relationship.

However, the problem has reappeared. We fought so badly this summer, we barely had sex at all. We finally became sexually active again this past week -- and three times in a row, he's had this pain, and its been excrutiating. I don't know if i've been more enthusiastic because its been a while, or if he's emotionally uncertain and therefore holding back some, and this has an effect, or what. We even skipped 2 days, and it happenned again.

I agree its a big problem -- but as I said, it lasted a few months the first time, and the seemed to go away -- for 2 full years. I wish I knew what caused it, but for now -- try less stimulation before orgasm. And hope that, once you are comfortably married and mostly having intercourse, it will ease up.
 highondrums2005 - Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:11 pm

hey thank you very much.... i thought i would never get a response. any information goes greatly appreciated.
 trish - Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:57 pm


I am 27 & my husband of 5 years is 26

we went through this problem when we first got married, we were both virgins at the time and he had not mentioned this problem previous to our wedding night, as well it was several weeks before he mentioned it.

I finally talked him into going to the doctor to get examined but unfortunately the Dr could not offer any real help.

So we experimented with various items such as sensitivity cream ect... without any real great results.

The rest of this post is more towards dbmamaz since she is more in a situation like myself and I really wouldnt want to confuse highondrums2005 with information that he may not be ready for at his age.

dbmamaz have you tried other forms/avenues of making him orgasm without all the extra touching to his 'sensitive' area?

After extensive searching online for possible ideas/solutions, the only one that I came up with that works best & everytime is by rubbing/massaging his 'G-Spot' otherwise know as his prostate gland.

While it seems to me that most guys get all worked up when a women wants to explore that area of there body, it really is a great solution if you can get your partner comfortable with it.

My husband was quite shocked when I first started exploring and it took a long time for him to let me insert my finger to explore(wont go into detail since this is an open forum but if you need some tips just send me a PM and I'll get back to you)

After a lot of searching for 'THE' spot, I finally found it, and it was the best thing ever for our relationship. Once you spend a little 'quality' time with this area all it takes is a couple strokes on his shaft and he is done, and it is ALWAYS a huge orgasm without any pain whatsoever since there is no real previous time spent on his penis.

Since then we of course have expanded our sexual activities, since it seemed like there was only me doing that to him & him performing oral on me, so once he was confortable with everything we have started using a 'strap-on' most times, and it has been the best ever since...we both ALWAYS achieve orgasm around the same time(both are especially big for different reasons...but again its an open forum so I wont go into detail)

I really believe that has 'saved' our sexual relationship, while it might not be ideal for every couple out there, for the painful situation we were in, it totally solved the problem in a exciting way for both of us.

I wish you the best of luck with the 'problem' if you need any of the tips I used with my husband feel free to send me a message :wink:


| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us