Question: I have a shiny red mark on the head of my circumcised penis

ardenlight - Fri May 27, 2005 9:37 am

Please Help! I have a shiny red mark on the head of my circumcised penis, there are no spots, lines or bumps. There is no itching and it does not hurt. its about 1/3 of the penis head. There appears to be no differences between the ok 2/3 of the penis head and the affected area EXCEPT that it is RED and Shiny. Please help...what is this condition?
I am not on any medication. and physically healthy.
Mr Aren
[/b]
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Sat May 28, 2005 2:11 pm

Get in touch with your physician immediately!
 ardenlight - Sun May 29, 2005 6:58 pm

shiny red mark on the head of my circumcised penis...Can you tell me what this condition is?
"Please Help! I have a shiny red mark on the head of my circumcised penis, there are no spots, lines or bumps. There is no itching and it does not hurt. its about 1/3 of the penis head. There appears to be no differences between the ok 2/3 of the penis head and the affected area EXCEPT that it is RED and Shiny. Please help...what is this condition?
I am not on any medication. and physically healthy. "
Mr Aren