Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: General penus size

please_help_me - Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:41 pm

m 16 years ov age. I find it really hard to not masterbate at least 2 times a day when my penus is not errect the size is under an inch meby less but wen errect i reach 3-4 inches my penus also has a smell ov "shi*" out the head and i also have a tremendus amount of spots alll overr my testicles please help as im embaresed to seak help of people i know
 Lisa K, RN - Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:12 pm

User avatar Hello,

If you're experiencing such a foul odor and you're seeing spots on your testicles, you really should be seeing a doctor for a proper examination. I'm sorry but nobody here can tell you what's going on. You can see your doctor in confidence, doctors see all kinds of things, please don't be embarassed.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us