Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: General penus size

please_help_me - Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:41 pm

m 16 years ov age. I find it really hard to not masterbate at least 2 times a day when my penus is not errect the size is under an inch meby less but wen errect i reach 3-4 inches my penus also has a smell ov "shi*" out the head and i also have a tremendus amount of spots alll overr my testicles please help as im embaresed to seak help of people i know
 Lisa K, RN - Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:12 pm

User avatar Hello,

If you're experiencing such a foul odor and you're seeing spots on your testicles, you really should be seeing a doctor for a proper examination. I'm sorry but nobody here can tell you what's going on. You can see your doctor in confidence, doctors see all kinds of things, please don't be embarassed.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us