Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: i need help

heybuddy - Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:52 pm

sorry if i sound rude im definately not trying to

hi im 14 and i jack off about 6 times a day..but i cant do it with my hands..just by humping the bed

how can i do it with my hands?

and 2ndly

my girlfriend was trying to give me a handjob

and my penis got bigger a little bit..but not harder and she got really depressed

is the reason why i couldnt get 1 is because i jack off too much? or that i hump the bed and not wiht my hands?

could u give me some possible answers to this?

and could you give me tips on how to jack off wiht my hands?

thx
 heybuddy - Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:28 am

im sorry but im gonna post to my own discussion but i really am worried/need help on this..well i don't know or can you guys give me a place to look up some of these answers or who wude give me asnwers

thx

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us