Question: i need help

heybuddy - Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:52 pm

sorry if i sound rude im definately not trying to

hi im 14 and i jack off about 6 times a day..but i cant do it with my hands..just by humping the bed

how can i do it with my hands?

and 2ndly

my girlfriend was trying to give me a handjob

and my penis got bigger a little bit..but not harder and she got really depressed

is the reason why i couldnt get 1 is because i jack off too much? or that i hump the bed and not wiht my hands?

could u give me some possible answers to this?

and could you give me tips on how to jack off wiht my hands?

thx
 heybuddy - Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:28 am

im sorry but im gonna post to my own discussion but i really am worried/need help on this..well i don't know or can you guys give me a place to look up some of these answers or who wude give me asnwers

thx