Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: penis sensitivity during orgasm

 highondrums2005 - Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:18 pm

I'm experiencing a problem... i am circumsized, and everything is normal about my penis except with one thing. If i have an orgasm and there is pressure on the north face of my penis, which is this sensitive area, i feel extreme pain. Also, when this area is damp and is rubbed constantly, the same feeling occurs, except not as worse as the orgasm. I have no idea what this is.. it may just be a naturaly sensitive area, but when i am sexually active, and am recieving a blowjob, by the time orgasm comes around, it hurts SO bad... because it is both damp and pressured, which is extremely painful. I am still a virgin, and i am 15 years old, and i don't want to have sex until i know what this is, because i know that it will hurt just the same while having sex. If anyone could give an opinion or suggestion with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:21 am

User avatar By damp, do you use plenty of lube? Do you use any kind of lotion with fragrance and/or dyes? You may have a sensitivity to that - I recommend KY jelly - it's water based with no perfumes or dyes. It may hurt worse at orgasm because you are rubbing it more hard and fast.
 highondrums2005 - Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:35 am

the thing that is strange, is that the more lubed the sensitive area is, the more it hurts during orgasm if it is being rubbed at the time. Sometimes it even hurts before orgasm, if it is lubed and being rubbed. If it is dry, it only hurts during orgasm, and much less than it is when it is wet. I don't understand.

Thanks for the reply.
Any suggestions?
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:57 am

User avatar No, no more suggestions, You should definitely see your doctor.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us