Question: Masterbation

Kertzer69 - Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:31 am

Dear fellow doctors,

I am a fifteen year old male and i have a question. MY question is that i have never begun to masterbate or ejaculate cum ever in my entire life. It has not really become a problem, i was just curious and wondering if this is normal at my age. Please reply with an answer asap

Thank You very much
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:24 pm

User avatar Do you get normal erections? When did you begin puberty? Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep, but no ejaculate? Do you have sexual urges at all? Do you think there is something wrong with masturbation?

Ejaculation usually occurs between the beginning of puberty and mid-late teens.

It is concerning if you don't have sexual desire and have never had an orgasm. (You can have an orgasm without ejaculating). Best to see your doctor about it just in case.
 kal96 - Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:20 am

would it be ok to warm up vaseline to use in masterbation? therefore making it like the wamring lubricants that are out...

Kal
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:30 am

User avatar It would probably be better to warm some non warming lube like KY jelly, not as thick, sticky and hard to remove.
 kal96 - Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:26 am

so its perfectly fine to warm up KY Jelly? it doesnt cause problems or anythin? cos the box says 'Store at room temperature'

Kal
 molaric - Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:29 am

Lin's institute does research in bioengineering, and Lin offers
information on the effects of masturbation and offers products that
claim to facilitate health. Includes many articles, cases, recommended
treatments.

His research interests include:

"Reversal engineering of the brain/nervous and sex-organ functional
disorders due to drug abuse, pot smoking,
over-masturbation/over-ejaculation, excessive orgasm, penile pumping,
penile exercises...

I was searching for the effects of masterbation and I fond this:

Problems associated with Over-Masturbation and Over-Ejaculation:

Is this true????

Over-ejaculation melts down the acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous
functions first and then the liver functions that release essential
enzymes for the syntheses of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine,
dopamine and serotonin and the chains of hormone production; it
causes the brain and adrenal functions to perform excessive
dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and
body functions to be extremely sympathetic. It results in the brain's
and nervous dysfunctions, stress, anxiety, impatience, eye floaters or
fuzzy vision, buzzing (noisy) ears, cardiovascular irregularities,
urinary incontinence.

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/over.htm
 tandt - Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:24 pm

I'm 38 and masturbated chronically for years. I had ALL of the symptoms that Dr.Lin indicated (testicle pain, premature ejaculation, burning in spermatic cord, prostate problems, severe eye floaters) and MANY more symptoms. My life is a wreck. The MD's can't fin anything wrong. I took his products for a while and actually did get a boost. However, he is only interested in selling products and does no want you to figure out the actually problem. While taking his products, I had a stressful week and had a severe setback (would have been nice if he said to avoid stress). I have been to a local practictionary of Chinese medicine who suggested I have liver congestion and need to detoxify. Adrenal fatigue is also another result.

I think Dr.Lin tries to make it soooo confusing that you just say "I have these symptoms, I don't know what he is talking about...I guess I'll try his products." He doesn't organize his site so you can learn to avoid all the other things you are doing wrong. He really doesn't want you to learn. He just wants you to buy his stuff.

I'm still looking for answers. But I would suggest you lay off the porn and masturbation. I wish I had.