Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Sex with a huge man

 Amygirl - Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:37 pm

Okies well I had sex witha man the other night and he was soooo big. Im only 5ft 2in tall and he must of had a penis that was at least 13 inches. I finally opened up and took all of him, I could feel his huge balls slapping up against me. Did his penis go all the way up into my uterus? That is my question.
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:08 pm

You'll have definite symptms for vault rupture in case that occurs.
 Amygirl - Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:32 pm

what are the symtoms of this?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us