Question: Masterbation

MichiganMan17 - Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:15 pm

Hello-

When I masterbate, it is hard not to think about certain topics, if I think about men sometimes, does that mean I am gay? Any advice would be helpful
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:36 pm

When you have sex with another man you are labelled as gay not if you think of that!
 MichiganMan17 - Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:24 pm

If I have done things with guys before (not nessecarily sex), does that mean I am gay, I mean, I have always thought of it as discovering my sexual identity, and I can't tell whether or not I "liked" it. I don't think I do, but is there something to look for
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 pm

Your mental makeup is such that you fantasise abut being gay but unless you have sex with another male you cannot be labelled as gay.
 MichiganMan17 - Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:43 pm

Wat is the safest method?
 andrewkinnear - Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:10 am

Having sex is not always the answer, in fact it can complicate things somewhat, sex under the wrong circumstances or for the wrong reasons is never a good idea. You have to ask yourself honestly if you are sexually attracted to the person, and then work from there. If you want to have sex with someone purely to clarify your own sexual orientation, you will be doing what might be the right thing for you, but for the wrong reasons, afterwards you will feel conflicted. Sex is most enjoyable when by doing it you satisfy a deep inner longing for someone, sex should be the result of a powerful sexual attraction. Obviously this attraction should be mutual as well. If this is the case, then good luck to you, I hope you find great pleasure.
 TooHornyToo - Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:07 am

Just be honest with yourself. You know you don't have to ask us whether or not you're gay. If the thought of ###### other guys arouses you then you are at least bisexual, but that doesn't mean you have to act on it if you don't want to.