Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: premature ejaculation

 chris02 - Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:26 pm

I am a 29y old male suffering from a embarrassing problem. I have no stamina during intercourse,I ejaculate in a matter of a couple of minutes sometimes seconds. This has become very embarassing. I have thought about ordering pills for this but am scared of scams. Does anyone have any suggestions. Please help.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:17 pm

User avatar Hi chris02,
I would certainly not suggest the use of any drug nor alcohol but here is a weblink that has some suggestions that you may want to try.
I hope you find this helpful.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us