Question: Teenage ED?

WiZz0 - Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 am

Hi, im 18 years old and am having problems with sustaining an erection or even getting one in the 1st place. I don't have any health problems, but i did want to know if ED is possible due to other factors such as nervousness or other small things like that. I lost my virginity to my girlfriend, but even though i don't feel nervous, losing my erection always sits in the back of my mind and i think that may be contributing to the problem. It would be great if you could help me out.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:47 am

User avatar Hi WiZz0,
Erectile dysfunction may be related to many factors. If underlying health conditions have been ruled out, psychological factors may certainly be responsible for causing this problem. Remember this may happen to many men at some point during their lifetime (You are not alone.) Once a man has experienced ED he may become excessively worried that it will happen again causing "perfomance anxiety" which in turn leads to more stress, guilt, feelings of inadequacy. My suggestion to you would be first and foremost, don't put so much pressure on yourself. Try some relaxation techniques. Keep in mind that the key to intimacy is not "just performance."
 shauvik_bit - Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:15 am

Last saturday i had been to my personal doctor. He gave me a sample bottle of Levitra capsules and this stuff is THE ANSWER to my problem! WOW! I have some HCG that he prescribed me a long time ago and I never used it. In your experience, how is the best way to use this for HRT? There are so many opinons on how to use this one.