Question: Some questions

mimapr - Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:01 pm

My husband is in his late 40's and his problem is that he will not ejaculate...it takes him too long to ejaculate....so he prefers to masturbate instead of having sex...he tells me he has always had this problem....when he ejaculates his body becomes extremely cold...is this normal??? is it normal that he isn't able to ejaculate sooner?? thanks :?: :?:
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:22 am

User avatar Has he always had this problem or did it suddenly appear? Does he have any erectile dysfunction? Is he on any antidepressants or blood pressure medications? Does he drink to excess often?

It sounds very much like retarded ejaculation. It is a psychological disorder, and is treated with therapy, even if it just started.

However, he definitely needs to see a doctor to rule out any physical problems, as we can't accurately diagnose over the internet, of course.