Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Question

 senryu - Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:53 am

I think it was during my first sexual encounter when the woman i was with was very small built and my penis hit the back of her and it hurt alot or because in my youth when i'd have an erection i'd keep it between my legs but my penis almost rotates a little to the left and also falls left and down. and when erect it does not want to go to the right to the point where it feels like i could in a way break it if pull it to the right. and will not at all stand out straight. I would like to know what i could to to fix these problems and what could have caused it to happen.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:33 am

User avatar Some curvature is normal, if the curvature is severe enough to interfere with intercourse, you need to see a doctor; there is treatment for this
 senryu - Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:10 am

I know curvature is normal. but it doesnt just curve it falls down to the left as well and does get erect but will not stand out straight it just hangs down not limp but as if that main vein sint strong enough to pull it up and i cannot pull it to the right without using force (which i don't do). I just want to know if i can personally fix this problem.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:41 pm

User avatar You may possibly have a disorder called Peyronie's disease if the curvature is severe enough to cause pain with sexual intercourse. Here is a link for you to read; there is also a good link in that one as well. It will explain the disorder, possible causes, symptoms and treatments, and you may be able to tell more accurately if it applies to you.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us