Question: red lesion on penis glans

teejay - Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:51 am

I have some kind of red lesion or rash on the glans right beside the opening on my penis. It's flat and about a 1/4" in size. It doesn't hurt or have any kind of discharge. It doesn't hurt when I urinate but it sometimes gets irritated after ejaculation. I have never had sex, but i do masturbate. I'm am not circumsized and I can't fully retract my foreskin. What is this red lesion?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:31 am

User avatar Unfortunately teejay, I cannot exclude anything for you given the limitations of the internet as a medium for clinical diagnosis. It could be anything from a simple abrasion to any skin infection or neoplasm. If it isnt getting any better, I suggest you visit your physician for an examination.

Regards,