Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: i need help understanding my hsbands sexual desires

kitty_poo_2005 - Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:17 pm

my husband whom i have been with for over 8 years now wants me to masterbate in front of him or at least touch myself there but i am uncomfortable doing this,i feel dirty and it turns my stomach not to mention it don't arose me at all..i want to make him happy in our sex life but its hard for me to do things like that..i don't know what to do can you give me some advise? i love him more than anything in this world and don't want to lose him but i am stuck :(

if you can give me any information on what to d i would greatly appreciate it...
thank you for your tme..

signed confused
 aximilli92a - Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:10 am

I am not a doctor but I am a woman and a wife. Eight years is a long time to be with someone, so you must trust him deeply right? And he must trust you to tell you such a personal fantasy of his. Sexuality is a very complicated thing. From the time we are small we are told it is wrong and dirty to do certain things and then as adults we are told by other people that we should do these very things. Only you know what feels good to you. You say that doing this turns your stomach. Why? Is it only that you are shy and uncomfortable? Because if that is the case then I would encourage you to try it a few times. Perhaps you and your husband could work something ou :: i.e. you'll try it twice if he tries something for you (it could be sexual or cleaning the kitchen for a week). Or you could start slowly by having him touch you with your hand over his and then eventually take over. If you have honestly tried and you truly find it awful then talk to him about other fantasies-- yours and his and see what both of you are willing to try. Also, do you masturbate or fantasize by yourself, and how old are you?