Question: Got some problem

Rocky - Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:12 pm

Hey im new in here and im 18.i have notice it in the morning that my penis skin is swalin by the right side its not that much but look like little achne and testicle are hanging down...And i feel little pain in my testicle and in my back bone ...what happen to me i hope this is not serious matter...please help me.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:09 am

Please correct the spellings in your post so that your complaints are understood. Your description is also unhelpful. You have omitted one important aspect in your post - have you had any unsafe sex?

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine
 Rocky - Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:35 pm

medicare wrote:Please get the spellings of the terms you have used corrected. Your description is also unclear and unhelpful. You have also missed out one important aspect in your post - have you had any unsafe sex?

Dr Anthony Solomon

no i never have sex ....i mean i never have any kind of sex...but today my penis and testicles looks good and i have no pain in my back bone , but doctor what happen to me...
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:56 am

Without examination, it is difficult to explain the cause of those transient symptoms. If symptoms recur, you should be evaluated by your doctor.