Question: prostatitis

irishredrover - Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:55 pm

Hello, I'm a 26 year old male who for the last 5 years has been suffering from prostaitis. I find that when I have either sexual intercourse or masturbate that it gets worse. I have the usual symtoms of needing to go to the toilet finding it hard to go and weak stream of urine. I had test done by my local Gp about 6months ago for having an enlarged prostate which turned out ok, so my doctor perscribed me with tablets which I can't remember the name of now I think there was a C at the start and an X figured if thats any good. They kind of made a difference in that they stopped me from not needing to go to the toilet as much but, I still sometimes have problems urinating and when I ejaculate it hurts.

But I think that the problem has effected the way in which I breath, when the prostatitis is quite bad I feel quite sick and I feel a tightness in my stomach, I also get skipped heart beats and can sometimes feel lighted headed esp when I am having sex or masturbating.
I am now at the stage in which I am frightened of having sex because I always get the same problems, I find it hard to breath properly, keep a decent errection and when I ejaculate I feel almost like my whole stomach seizes up the muscles just tighten and I can hardly breath at all. I don't have this problem through any other type of physical exercise just when I have sex, masturbate of even begin to get aroused, it all seems to be connected to my prostate problem.

Have you heard of this before? or does this sound completely stupid? Also I read on numerous sites that ejacultaing when suffering from this condition is good because it flushs toxins out etc but in my experience it just makes it worse and with all the other problems it cuases me ie my breathing and the skipped heart beats I'm wondering what the hell can I do?
 Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:41 am

I feel the need to piss after masturbating, several times in short streams, some times there is a sharp pain in the head of my penis wile peeing it only lasts like 30 mins after masturbating tho. Do I have any problems?