Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: female masterbation by a 7 yo..done with guilt

curiousjenny - Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:13 am

I have often heard of males in early childhood playing with their penis's. Is it also true that girls play with their clitoris's in a similar way? I ask because as a 6/7 year old i played with my clitoris...but it was meant as a punishment to me - in my head i told myself it was bad...the physical feel was good...but in my mind i would use it as a punishment to myself...
I don't know if someone saw me do it and told me it was bad...or if someone did something to make me feel bad about it...or if this is natural..and i just thought it was bad...i'd like some help sorting this out...i'm in my 40's and still confused about those feelings...thank you
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:00 pm

User avatar Don't worry! It's perfectly natural, in fact many infants explore their bodies as well.

The reason women feel "guilty" is because society, religion and parents tend to put masturbation in a negative light for girls. It can actually help you have better sex, because you know your body.