Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Red spots

Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:05 am

Hi, im 14 and I am concerned about my penis, there are red spots on my penis and above it, it stings wen I touch them. :shock:.
 Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:45 am

Ok, I looked at it recently, the redness has faded and now there are white dots, some red spots remain above my penis.
 Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:24 am

The sooner you guys can respond the better, this stuff is really bothering me, if you could email me a reply when you guys read this that would be great.

Things you should know:
My testicals were itching really bad so I decided to trim my pubic hairs. They seem to be extremely sharp and making the slightest movements send burning/stinging sensations throught my penis area.

Things I have been using:
Petal Fresh Pure: White Gardenia Vitamin E Lotion. (only thing I have :roll: )
Old Spice: High Endurance 3x clean Pure Sport. ( shower )
My Hand :twisted:
100% cotton Boxers.

Other Possibilities:
My cat is always in my room and she sheds everywhere every once in a while I find her hair in my boxers.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us