Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Red spots

Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:05 am

Hi, im 14 and I am concerned about my penis, there are red spots on my penis and above it, it stings wen I touch them. :shock:.
 Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:45 am

Ok, I looked at it recently, the redness has faded and now there are white dots, some red spots remain above my penis.
 Revek - Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:24 am

The sooner you guys can respond the better, this stuff is really bothering me, if you could email me a reply when you guys read this that would be great.

Things you should know:
My testicals were itching really bad so I decided to trim my pubic hairs. They seem to be extremely sharp and making the slightest movements send burning/stinging sensations throught my penis area.

Things I have been using:
Petal Fresh Pure: White Gardenia Vitamin E Lotion. (only thing I have :roll: )
Old Spice: High Endurance 3x clean Pure Sport. ( shower )
My Hand :twisted:
100% cotton Boxers.

Other Possibilities:
My cat is always in my room and she sheds everywhere every once in a while I find her hair in my boxers.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us