Question: is my penis small

repitaly - Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:34 pm

i am 15 yrs old...almost 3 months untill 16yrs old. i am adicted to mastrubating. i mastrubated atleast once a day for like a year almost. i am down to once or twice a week. i heard that mastrubation effects the growth of your penis and i think i have a small penis. my penis errects to about 4 inches and i think that is a small size. is it a small size? and does mastrubation effect the growth of the penis? i will also send pictures of my penis if i need to because i really need to know if it is small and i need to know if it will increase in size?

thanks
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:24 am

User avatar Hi repitaly,
Everyone develops and matures at different rates and because you are one particular size at a certain age doesn't necessarily mean that changes won't occur two years from now. Everyone's body is different, so keep that in mind. Masturbation, to my knowledge, doesn't have an affect on growth.
 repitaly - Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:28 am

ok thank you. so does this mean i can still mastrubate and it will grow. i am nervous of getting in a good relationship now because then i might have sex with her. and if i have sex with her and she sees my 4 inch penis then i will get embarassed because its so small. will it grow becuase ive been waiting for it to? when is the age were it stops to grow?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:37 pm

User avatar Hi repitaly,
You should continue to develop and mature well into your late teens or so. You are near average in size and intimacy is not based on that alone. Keep in mind that you have plenty of time for an intimate relationship as you become more mature not just physically but emotionally. Don't rush it. There shouldn't be a problem concerning masturbation.
 DavidH - Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:55 pm

repitaly wrote:i am 15 yrs old...almost 3 months untill 16yrs old. i am adicted to mastrubating. i mastrubated atleast once a day for like a year almost. i am down to once or twice a week. i heard that mastrubation effects the growth of your penis and i think i have a small penis. my penis errects to about 4 inches and i think that is a small size. is it a small size? and does mastrubation effect the growth of the penis? i will also send pictures of my penis if i need to because i really need to know if it is small and i need to know if it will increase in size?

thanks

My penis erects to about 7 inches (sometimes 6, sometimes 8 ) and I just turned 16. I was wondering if that was the normal size for my age. Is it bigger or smaller than most? Most girls at my school say that they want 8 inches or bigger, even the slutty ones. I am afraid that if I start to do anything with a girl she will see my length and laugh, then tell people at school. Also, what is the average girth of an erect penis?

Thanks for everything....
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:21 am

User avatar Hi DavidH,
Intimacy involves many factors and is not based on just size. The female gender whom are making the remarks sound somewhat immature. I would not be concerned in your case as you would be considered above average. Physical and emotional maturity comes with years and shouldn't be taken lightly, so to speak. Don't rush being involved in a sexual relationship.
 goodman - Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 am

Hello ,

good afternoon,

i am 19 years old, my penile length is about 3.15 inch,i being 19 year old , not expecting any increase in length i am worried about the length.. can i satisfy my woman in future ? will my penile length increase in future ? should i wait for it ?
any exercise or some thing else would help ?

please help me

thanking you

sincerely
goodman
 marvinjohnson43 - Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Is it possible for my penis to decrease in size the older I get. It seem lately I haven't erected as large as I use to even with my sex partner. My sex drive has also decreased and over the last six years I have had only one sex partner.