Question: male with feelingless orgasm?

cyanide_sunshine - Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:42 pm

Hello, rns pa's np's md's, and psyds.

Thank you for your time.

I am a 19 y/o male with vericose veins in my left testicle. That should have nothing to do with my problem. I have a "wet" orgasm, but I have no sensation when I orgasm.

Rarely do I have sensation when I have sex with my partner, but I do ejaculate fully after a prescribed period of time. Strong erection, so libido is ok.

I have no trouble urinating, and do not have symptoms of prostate cancer, I do not believe.

Have not talked to a doctor
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:15 pm

User avatar Your variocele is not the problem here. Chances are you have what is called anorgasmic ejaculation. The reason you aren't feeling an orgasm is because you aren't having one. Just as it is possible to orgasm without ejaculation, it's also possible to ejaculate without orgasm.

You say you rarely have a sensation with your partner; have you ever experienced an orgasm during intercourse? Are you able to have one with masturbation?

Antidepressants in the SSRI class are also known to inhibit orgasm.