Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pimples on penis.

dull - Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:57 am

Hi, im a 13 year old boy and i have Lots of small pimple like things on the base of my penis. I got them over a year ago after i had an infection... the the nob, of the penis, when red and was very itchy. it went on for a week and during that week puss would come out. after 2 weeks it cleared up but then i noticed little dots appears. these have spread rapidly. Could this be from me mastubating? or do i have crysts? please help im starting to get very worried. and im to embarred to approach any of my family memebers about it.
 dull - Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:03 am

Is there any pictures of crysts that i could compare to mine?
 dull - Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:24 am

If i have cysts, could i still have unprotected sex when im older? help would be apreciated

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us