Question: Pimples on penis.

dull - Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:57 am

Hi, im a 13 year old boy and i have Lots of small pimple like things on the base of my penis. I got them over a year ago after i had an infection... the the nob, of the penis, when red and was very itchy. it went on for a week and during that week puss would come out. after 2 weeks it cleared up but then i noticed little dots appears. these have spread rapidly. Could this be from me mastubating? or do i have crysts? please help im starting to get very worried. and im to embarred to approach any of my family memebers about it.
 dull - Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:03 am

Is there any pictures of crysts that i could compare to mine?
 dull - Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:24 am

If i have cysts, could i still have unprotected sex when im older? help would be apreciated