Question: problem wid my penis

codded - Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:30 am

My girl freind gave me a handjob the other day.The head of my penis came out as it usually does but now its not ready to go in.Its been a day and i have to bear wid the irritation tats caused wen my penis moves.The skin isnt falling on the head.What kind of doctor shud i go to and please give me a solution to this problem.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:04 pm

Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis commonly seen in uncircumscribed men. It usually causes redness and/or a blotchy rash on the glans, sometimes with a discharge. Balanitis involving the foreskin or prepuce is termed balanoposthitis. The most common complication of balanitis is phimosis, or inability to retract the foreskin from the glans penis.

Given the limitations of the internet as a diagnostic tool, you are advised to seek a direct clinical examination to reach the proper diagnosis.

If you want to see a specialist it should be a dermatologist/andrologist.