Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Mole Under Penis

ConcernedBoy99 - Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:40 am

Hi, I am 15 years old and I have a mole on the underside of my penis....it doesnt stick out or have hairs it just makes me worry that maybe it will turn off girls that see my penis.....should I be worried? Is there a way i can remove it? Please help I know you all are busy answering other problems so take your time ...Thanks in advance
 Jennifer R.N. - Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:54 am

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. If the girl really loves you she shouldn't care about a mole anyway. :)
 ConcernedBoy99 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:04 am

Ok, I'm just worried that maybe it will turn off girls......is there a way i can get my mole removed tho without it being surgically removed?
 ConcernedBoy99 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:17 pm

I went googling and found these 2 links that say will remove ur moles....is this true?

http://www.find-cures.com/moleskinwart.html

http://www.wartmolevanish.com/cgi-bin/w ... &mv_pc=wpg

If any of these work please tell me so I can order
 ConcernedBoy99 - Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:21 pm

Well, u think those links are good? I also told my doctor but he said u should only get these types of removals from ur dermatologist but I don't think dermotologists have these or am i wrong? Thanks in advance.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us