Question: very strange problem

bishoonline - Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:17 am

I am a guy, I am 22 year old and my problem is a sexual one.

In fact I have never been able to have sex because of some erectile dysfunction,
Whenever I am sexually stimulated with my partner no erection exists at all, or it comes and goes quickly, it doesn't remain for even 1 minute, but when I do masturbating I get full erection and ejaculation if and only if I am lying down on the bed for example, when I stand up and try to do masturbation, erection will go off !!!!
One day I have taken something similar to Viagra, but also it didn't work….
My penis size is 4.7 inches; its thickness is average…
Do I have something wrong with the blood circulation? I have heard and seen many solutions to increase it by taking some kinds of medicines, or some kinds of exercises and techniques, but I have not tried anyone of them.
My general health is ok, I play sport sometimes.

This is my problem in brief; Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you very much in anticipation.
Yevan.
 bishoonline - Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:42 pm

hi, it's me again...

i forgot to add something to my problem...

actually i had some laser operations when i was 14yrs old in my eyes becuz of some interna; bleeding that happend without any resons... doctors said becuz of d weekness of my arteries... and from that time till now and for my life time i'm taking a medicine called COLCHICINE HOUDÉ... they told me i have to take it to protect my eyes from a sudden bleeding again...

i checked on d net abt it, and i found that it causes some blood disorders...

u can see what i found at http://home.intekom.com/pharm/hmr/colchoud.html

i wish i could add something to get atleast a small clue for my pro...

please help me as much as u can. thanks again