Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Anal sex ?

ggg_gunit - Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:53 pm

Hey im a 19 yr old guy and have recently had anal sex with my gf weve had it a few times but on 2 occasions when ive went to clean up afterwards there have been small little white worm looking things on my penis which are obviously from my gf's bum she is too scared to go to the doctors what are they as i am really scared about them?
 aximilli92a - Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:49 pm

It sounds like she just has pinworms. It's not a big deal but it does need to be taken care of. All she has to do is go to the doctor and she will be given pills to take. And tell her not to bite her fingernails because that is how the eggs were most likely ingested.