Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Anal sex ?

 ggg_gunit - Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:53 pm

Hey im a 19 yr old guy and have recently had anal sex with my gf weve had it a few times but on 2 occasions when ive went to clean up afterwards there have been small little white worm looking things on my penis which are obviously from my gf's bum she is too scared to go to the doctors what are they as i am really scared about them?
 aximilli92a - Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:49 pm

It sounds like she just has pinworms. It's not a big deal but it does need to be taken care of. All she has to do is go to the doctor and she will be given pills to take. And tell her not to bite her fingernails because that is how the eggs were most likely ingested.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us