Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Missing Periods

molly262610 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:08 am

I'm 14 yrs. and I got my first period when i was 11yrs. and i was menstrating regularly since up until the end of May this year I i haven't had it since and I'm really worried. I have not been sexually active, under stress, or losing weight so i don't know what could be wrong with me. Please reply. Thank You!
 freakgirl - Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:20 am

molly

make an appointment (or have your mom do it) with a qynecologist, you are definitely ready to see one if you havent already
I believe having irregular periods at your age is realatively normal as long as there is no chance you could be pregnant but still have yourself checked out. 8)
 Andrea359 - Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:54 pm

I also have a problem with my periods is it normal to have a period every 2 months?because i have been for about a year.

Thanx

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us