Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: White blister above penis in pubic area

Beeg941 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:54 am

I only actually have one of the bumps that I described, And yes I can pop it and it does puss, It has a dome shape to it and I can see a white or clear fluid inside. Now on the other hand it does not cause me any pain. Like if I leave it be it doesnt bother me at all, I don't even notice it is there. Now on the other hand if I try and pop it of course there is some what of pain but the same pain u would get if u were popping a pimple. I can touch it and press against it and there is some what of a discomfort but nothing majot. I can not fully pop it tho, Yes puss does come out of it but it never actually goes away, I do shave in that area so I was wondering if its an infected ingrown hair or not. And is it a good idea for me to be trying to pop it? It just seems to get bigger a couple days later after I have tried popping it. Does anyone have an answer to this problem and hopefully, U can help me! Thank You
 freakgirl - Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:13 am

beeg

sounds to me like a pimple and or infected ingrown hair
you should have your GP take a look but it sounds benign

good luck! :)

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us