Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: White blister above penis in pubic area

 Beeg941 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:54 am

I only actually have one of the bumps that I described, And yes I can pop it and it does puss, It has a dome shape to it and I can see a white or clear fluid inside. Now on the other hand it does not cause me any pain. Like if I leave it be it doesnt bother me at all, I don't even notice it is there. Now on the other hand if I try and pop it of course there is some what of pain but the same pain u would get if u were popping a pimple. I can touch it and press against it and there is some what of a discomfort but nothing majot. I can not fully pop it tho, Yes puss does come out of it but it never actually goes away, I do shave in that area so I was wondering if its an infected ingrown hair or not. And is it a good idea for me to be trying to pop it? It just seems to get bigger a couple days later after I have tried popping it. Does anyone have an answer to this problem and hopefully, U can help me! Thank You
 freakgirl - Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:13 am


sounds to me like a pimple and or infected ingrown hair
you should have your GP take a look but it sounds benign

good luck! :)

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us