Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: pregnancy symptoms or something else?

loudeg - Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:51 pm

My period has always been very regular having a 30 day cycle but three months ago it came a week early and since then its been very irregular. This month however Im late. I had unprotected sex three weeks ago and am worried that I could possible be pregnant?! :? Ive had a constant dull back pain in my lower back for the past week and a half, sensitive nipples, occasional stomach cramps, headaches and feeling light headed/dizzy. Are these all symtoms/signs that im pregant or is there just something wrong with my cycle? I have already taken two pregnancy tests and they've both been nagative.
 Jennifer R.N. - Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:33 am

If you've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they've both been negative then it's pretty safe to say you're probably not pregnant. You may want to go to your doc and get checked out. They could also do a blood test to check for pregnancy..then you would know for sure. And rule out any other problems.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us