Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: What's the 1st day of last period & when will I be ovula

Tansel - Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:31 pm

I recently suffered a miscarriage out of state. I flew back after treatment, and visited doctor, but forgot to ask important question. What will be considered the 1st day of my last period and when will I most likely ovulate being that the loss occured on 7/30/05 . I would like to get pregnant soon, and both doc's said there is no substantial data that you have to wait any perticular amount of time.... Thanks !!
 kewlgirlno1 - Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:21 am

hi,,,,,,,,, ur 1st day of ur period is day 1 and if u have a regular cycle u should know when u r due on so 14days b4 ur period u should ovulate.... although my doc said most woman ovulate between days 10-17 so those days would be best to bed.... loads of luck

pam

x

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us