Question: Worried about this :(

Cheche - Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:26 am

Hi, i have had this condition sice 4 days ago and i cant find any specific catagory for it. im 17 years old and havent had sex yet, but recently the head of my penis is very dry, a bit itchy and wrinky to the fact of small white particles of skin coming off, i can faitly see the veins on the top of my penis and when ever i try and smooth it out with moisteriser, i can feel the small unseen bumps on the top and bottom of my penis. the bottom of my penis has now got alot of loose skin but i have no pain when i pee.

any suggestion? im really worried. your suggestions would be much apreciated.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:56 pm

This post has had a response in the Fungal Infections division of the Infectious Diseases Forum.