Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Worried about this :(

Cheche - Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:26 am

Hi, i have had this condition sice 4 days ago and i cant find any specific catagory for it. im 17 years old and havent had sex yet, but recently the head of my penis is very dry, a bit itchy and wrinky to the fact of small white particles of skin coming off, i can faitly see the veins on the top of my penis and when ever i try and smooth it out with moisteriser, i can feel the small unseen bumps on the top and bottom of my penis. the bottom of my penis has now got alot of loose skin but i have no pain when i pee.

any suggestion? im really worried. your suggestions would be much apreciated.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:56 pm

This post has had a response in the Fungal Infections division of the Infectious Diseases Forum.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us