Question: Severe groin pain

elcoro - Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:18 pm

Almost 3 months ago I have been having severe pain in my groin area. The pain always starts in my lower abs, to be exact in the left and right side of the lowest part of the belly. Then the pain hits my testicals, sometimes the right one, others the left.. I have been having this pain on and of during the 3 months, sometimes with weeks of absence, and sometimes day after day. I have gone to a Urologist, and they did sonografy, and a urine sample, finding nothing. he said everything was perfect down there, the only thing that could be is a Torsion, but this is unlikly due to the fact that it comes on and of like that. Recently i have had the pain more frequently and i started investigating in the internet about it. Then i came acroos this wep page --http://www.urosoc.org.au/info/epididymitis.html -- , that picture is exactly what i have, a very big inflamation untop of my testicole

My guees is that it has top be the Non-bacterial form of it due to the fact that they did a urine test and found no bacteria. What is your opinion of this? Help will be greatly apreciated

Sorry for my English.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:03 am

User avatar Something is definitely wrong; I recommend you seek a second opinion.