Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pain, Irritation on Penis Head - Uncircumsized

 DallasCowboys - Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:53 pm

Hi, I am a 20 year old male with an uncircumsized penis. Recently after having unprotected sex (just for short periods of time) I have experienced itchiness and then small red dots developed on the head of my penis. When trying to clean it with water there was considerable pain upon contact. The girl had never been with anyone else so I don't think it's an STD. Please help.
 DallasCowboys - Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:59 pm

Forgot to mention, the problem does not occur when masturbating. Sometimes its painful for me to have sex because of my foreskin etc. Just want to know what causes this!! Thanks

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us