Question: penis problem

jsmalls - Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:40 am

Hi I am a 17 year old male. It seems that something is wrong with my penis and scrotum. The skin or foreskin that covers the genitalia area has suddenly become lose. i don't know whether it is from touching my genitalia area a lot or having sex for the first time but I am very confused. My penis is circumsised and I can pull the skin of my penis over the head of my penis, and I can almost fully do this when I am completely erect. I don't know if it is a change in my genitalia, because I'm a late bloomer or whether it is swelling of my skin from constant rubbing, but would you please help me. Thankyou
 fireball - Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:56 am

Hi, I'm an 18yr old male, and kinda of worried. My foreskin doesn't go to the back of my head. I never had sex, so is this normal? Please help me. thanks.