Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: penis problem

 jsmalls - Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:40 am

Hi I am a 17 year old male. It seems that something is wrong with my penis and scrotum. The skin or foreskin that covers the genitalia area has suddenly become lose. i don't know whether it is from touching my genitalia area a lot or having sex for the first time but I am very confused. My penis is circumsised and I can pull the skin of my penis over the head of my penis, and I can almost fully do this when I am completely erect. I don't know if it is a change in my genitalia, because I'm a late bloomer or whether it is swelling of my skin from constant rubbing, but would you please help me. Thankyou
 fireball - Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:56 am

Hi, I'm an 18yr old male, and kinda of worried. My foreskin doesn't go to the back of my head. I never had sex, so is this normal? Please help me. thanks.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us