Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: my health

 Naser - Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:48 pm

My friend get his white blood cell from my front sex by my hand . What will happen to me? what is the solution?what is the treatment?
 sisohel - Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:33 pm

can u explain how ur friend got ur white blood cell.What problems do u have now.
 Naser - Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:32 am

,I have a problem with my chest I don't no what happen to me when I play soccer, I can not breath very well and I was not like this before.
What is the solution? What is my treatment?
,Thankyou :(
 sisohel - Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:05 am

You should consult your doctor to have a complete physical examination and some investigations like chest X-Ray,ECG,Echo to find out if you have any heart diseases.In some congenital heart diseases there may be problems like you face.Best Wishes,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us