Question: Bruised penis

john17 - Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:02 am

Three days ago while engaging in foreplay with my girlfriend, I experienced a pain in my penis and a subsequent "crack" sound that followed. I hadn't inserted my penis in her, but it was rubbing between her legs from behind. It felt like my penis was double-jointed when it make the "cracking" noise. I tried to put a condom on so that we could have sex, but we didn't end up having sex due to the discomfort. The following day we had sex, but it was strange for me because it was a little bit sore and I didn't think anything of it. Now today, 3 days after the incident, I noticed that my penis has a very sizable bruise on the top side of my penis along the length (bruise measuring about 2 in x 1 in). I can get an erection, but it is quite sore.
Is this something i should be concerned about? What kind of damage could I have done, if any? Many thanks, John.
 dsjeya - Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:57 pm

the penis is also made of skin and soft tissues,so lubrication is must,nature will provide if u indulge in foreplay othterwise a lubricant apply on your penis,enjoy
 sleifer282 - Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

hey man,

this has happened to me as well! I left it for a week with no sex and checked on it every 2 days or so and the bruise faded as did the discomfort. One relieving thing I did was i gently applied cold water to it with my finger.

You should be fine