Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: White discharge and sometimes burning urination

Razielsanrath - Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:26 pm

I noticed this morning that I had a white discharge from my penis shortly after I got up. I thought it was just from a "wet dream", so I thought nothing of it. However, later in the evening, I checked again and there was a small amount of white discharge again. Also, occasionally, it burns a little when I urninate, but over the past few days, it has stopped. My girlfriend says that she has no STD's and I was checked before I even started dating her. Could I have an STD?
 CCCP - Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:07 pm

This post is a little old, but if you haven't sought treatment yet, you need to be tested for STD's, particularly Chylamidiyah and Gonorreah, as the symptoms you describe are indicitive of both of those diseases. Both are treatable with antibiotics, so go to your doctor. :)

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us