Question: White discharge and sometimes burning urination

Razielsanrath - Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:26 pm

I noticed this morning that I had a white discharge from my penis shortly after I got up. I thought it was just from a "wet dream", so I thought nothing of it. However, later in the evening, I checked again and there was a small amount of white discharge again. Also, occasionally, it burns a little when I urninate, but over the past few days, it has stopped. My girlfriend says that she has no STD's and I was checked before I even started dating her. Could I have an STD?
 CCCP - Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:07 pm

This post is a little old, but if you haven't sought treatment yet, you need to be tested for STD's, particularly Chylamidiyah and Gonorreah, as the symptoms you describe are indicitive of both of those diseases. Both are treatable with antibiotics, so go to your doctor. :)