Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Bladder Infection?

 manram - Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:11 pm

I have slight burning while urniation. Some discomfort in my testicles and in my bladder it seems. Strangely enough I have a red spot that has formed just to thr right of where I urinate..could this be a bladder infection or is it something more serious?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:58 am

User avatar Hi manram,
An evaluation is certainly in order. Untreated bladder infections may be quite serious and are treated with antibiotic therapy. Urinary tract infections usually cause burning as well. Again, I would suggest an evaluation.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us