Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Help - Cant have sex

ellie_boo - Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:13 am

Im 21 and still a virgin. Though i want to have sex the situation has only arisen once. At this time, i really was desperate to lose my virginity. Me and the guy were trying to have sex but he said he couldnt get his penis in. I don't know whats wrong with me and im getting so stressed i cant sleep. Is that i wasnt wet enough or my hymen wouldnt break? I don't know what to do but i don't want this to happen again. I was thinking about buying a vibrator to practice getting something in there, but im not sure it would work. Is it possible that i cant have sex? Please help as im going insane with worry. :(
Thankyou sir/madam for your time.
Ellie
 dsjeya - Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:01 am

fault may be in either of you, u consult a gynaecolgist to rule out anatomical defects
a stong and sustained erection is needed for the first intercourse in a virgin
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:54 pm

User avatar All women are made with different shaped and sized vaginal canals. In virgins, this passage is very narrow, and can stretches with sex,and childbirth.
Some women have a more difficult time than others when having sex the first time, and it may take several tries. The hymen is a barrier that needs to be broken, then sex will become easier.

Find a partner you love, and are sure you are ready to give your virginity to. Make sure you use protection.
With time, patience, and lots of foreplay, it will happen.
 tonyia18 - Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:08 am

WHEN LOOSEING YOU VIRGINITY YOU SHOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE AND RELAXED IF NOT IT CAN BECOME HARD TO GET HIS PENIS IN. YOU SHOULD RELAX YOUR MUSCLES AND MAKE SURE HE IS THE RIGHT GUY.... YOU CAN ALSO USE LUBE... GET HIM TO PLAY WITH YOU AND IT SHOULD BECOME EASIER TO GET IT IN... I JUST HOPE THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU.... SOMETIME WAITING CAN BE THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU, AND IF HE LOVES YOU ENOUGH HE WILL WAIT, UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME AND THATS USUALLY WHEN YOUR MARRIED.....