Question: Swollen Uncircumcised Penis After Long Masturbation

Mr_Harrison - Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:28 pm

I'm 19 (never had sex, no STDs) and last night I had a very long erection and masturbation (about 4 hours.) Afterwards, my penis was slightly sore, which I would expect after that, but it was also very swollen. It is as if the foreskin has even swollen, but the swelling continues down the shaft. It is NOT difficult to urinate, that still happens normally, but it is harder to get the foreskin back. My hope is that the swelling is due to trauma and that it will go down in time, since this happened only 12 hours ago, but I've heard of some conditions where the foreskin swells and causes the need for circumcision. I do NOT want to have to do that. Does anyone know if this sounds like a temporary swelling or is it more serious?
 Henry - Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:16 am

I heard it swells from the excessive rubbing by your hand.