Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Questions about Puberty

tonmetto - Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:30 pm

Hello, I am a twenty year old male and have a few questions. I had thought that a man's body grows into their mid 20's. However, although I have grown taller in height, over the last 2-3 years my penis size has not changed. This concerns me since, I am a self-conscious person and, have no idea how big or small my penis is. When it is erect it measures eight inches long, is this small? average? big? I have no idea, and have been too embarrassed to ask my doctor. Also, what is a normal girth? Additionally, when erect, my penis curves slightly to the left, is this normal? And, do any of these penile growth pills really work, and are they safe? I am very serious about these questions and would really appreciate any help you could give.

tonmetto - Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:10 pm

I'd really appreciate some help here from one of the doctors.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:06 am

User avatar A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average flaccid penile length was 8.8 cm (3 1/2 inches), and average erect length was 12.8 cm (5 inches). There are no proven non-surgical methods of penile enlargement. Its normal for your penis to be slightly curved when erect. Severe disabling angulation that would prevent intercourse is known as Peyronie's disease and can be treated surgically.
 sweetshoes66 - Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:29 pm

Hi im 15 years old. I have been masturbating for 3 years now 1 to 2 times a day, and i stil havent completed puberty. i have no arm pit hair and my penis hasnt growen much, and i can ejackulate...and my ? is do you think it could be because maybe like from jacking off befor i complete puberty?
 Underworlddude22 - Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:38 am

I am 13 and have been masturbating for a bought a year and i am getting leg hair and pubic hair armpit hair etc. but my penis gets erect but it hasnt grown any. Is this a result of over masturbation? because a at least masturbate twice a day please reply, and also i am not a virgin so i don't know if that affects it.