Question: Something on the shaft

Haufer - Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:08 am

I am 22 years of age with a penis size above average. It appears almost straight with a slight curve to the left that is not noticable to everyone else besides me. With the penis curving to the left, the right side of the penis has a fairly large vein or something else running from the base of the shaft to the scar from my curcumsision(mind the spelling). During an erection it(the vein) seems to grow larger almost to 1/4 of an inch in diameter. Where it disapears, into the shaft of my penis, I cannot really tell if it actually goes into the head of the penis. I do not feel any discomfort from it nor does it bother me during intercourse. Besides this vein, my penis looks normal, and I have normal ejaculations.
I have gotten over the apearence of my penis after talking with my partner about it for some time. My question is now, what is it, is it unhealthy and should i consider surgery, and will it cause any reproductive problems in the furture.
 dsjeya - Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:20 am

it is perfectly normal,more blood flows during erection so the vein is bigger