Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Is this serious?

thegreen - Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:58 am

This is a question about my girlfriend. Each time we have sexx it's great. Everything goes as it should. The scary part is afterwards. When we're done she becomes very sore down there and it begins to hurt really badly. Usually she has to pee afterwards and it really pains her. Is this something serious or am I overreacting.? Please help, I hate seeing my girlfriend in pain after something wonderful.
 dsjeya - Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:56 am

indulge in fore play so that your girl friends vagina is lubricated with secretions
 thegreen - Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:18 am

I'm sorry I messed up. I just talked to my girlfriend and she says that's not what she meant. We use protection but sometimes we don't. She's on the pills and they've been helpful. She says when I release inside here, my semen irritates her. She's nervous this might happen when we want to actually have children. Is this a problem?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:10 am

User avatar Some women can have an allergy to semen. Will not affect fertility, unless the allergy is to severe to tollerate. Then artificial insemination is recommended. Your sperm would fertilized with her egg, and reimplanted into the uterus.
 tonyia18 - Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:45 pm

YEAH WELL IF YOU don't HAVE MONEY FOR ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE HARD.... IM SURE IT MIGHT IRRITATE HER BUT WHEN SHE WANTS TO BECOME PREGNANT BAD ENOUGH IT WILL BE WORTH IT.... I MEAN AS LONG AS IT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE BOTH OF YOU...... AND YES ITS PROBABLY AN ELERGIC REACTION BUT IT COULD BE OTHER THINGS. SOMETIMES IT CAN BE SORE OR IRITATED FROM HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOUSE. IF IT BURNS SHE IS PROBABLY ELERGIC TO YOUR SEMEN BUT A DOCTOR CAN TELL YOU THAT. AND IF YOU USE CONDOMS SHE CAN BE ALERGIC TO THE LATEX ON THE CONDOMS.