Question: Pain in my Testicles

Sarava - Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:37 pm

I used to masturbate a lot during my teenage years, several times a day I am now in my twenty five and now past 3 years i have stopped it. But now i'm ejaculating almost every nights and also from time to time I have a pain around my testicles and the lower shaft of my penis; it usually when I’m sitting down at my desk or even i have pain when i'm pissing also. could one of you doctors give me some suggestions as to what it should do and more importantly what I may do to correct it? But till now i don't have any contact with anyone. Please HELP ME!!! :(
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:39 am

There are many possible causes of testicular pain, these include: trauma or surgery; torsion of the testicles; infections such as epididymitis or orchitis; varicocele and hydrocele; referred pain from a kidney stone; an inguinal hernia or pelvic congestion (blue balls).

I do not think it has anything to do with your previous masturbation and the fact that it is present when you micturate (urinate) points towards a possible infection.

At any rate you are advised to get it examined so as to rule out any of the above causes.