Question: Questions..Help pls

Bubb - Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:01 pm

Ok..well I am 16 yr old male,recently found a lump in my chest, (now there is 2 in different spots and shaped different as I can tell), I looked up some information and read that its common to have lumps during puberty or growth average to be around the ages 15(was 15 when I found the lump), my testical problem is I recently have started to feeel a slight pain in my left testical, it doesnt constantly hurt and has only been hurting for maybe a day or 2, It mostly hurts at a certain spot, and I felt around and found the spot I believe, cant rly tell if its a lump..but could be?, not sure, I thought maybe its a problem from ejaculation, and wanted to know if you could maybe tell me what it is...

Thank you..
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:20 pm

Please have it checked out. There are many possible causes of testicular pain, these include: trauma or surgery; torsion of the testicles; infections such as epididymitis or orchitis; varicocele and hydrocele; referred pain from a kidney stone; an inguinal hernia or pelvic congestion. Pain can also be referred to the testicles from conditions such as ureteric stones or spinal pathology.