Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Questions..Help pls

Bubb - Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:01 pm

Ok..well I am 16 yr old male,recently found a lump in my chest, (now there is 2 in different spots and shaped different as I can tell), I looked up some information and read that its common to have lumps during puberty or growth average to be around the ages 15(was 15 when I found the lump), my testical problem is I recently have started to feeel a slight pain in my left testical, it doesnt constantly hurt and has only been hurting for maybe a day or 2, It mostly hurts at a certain spot, and I felt around and found the spot I believe, cant rly tell if its a lump..but could be?, not sure, I thought maybe its a problem from ejaculation, and wanted to know if you could maybe tell me what it is...

Thank you..
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:20 pm

User avatar Hello,

Please have it checked out. There are many possible causes of testicular pain, these include: trauma or surgery; torsion of the testicles; infections such as epididymitis or orchitis; varicocele and hydrocele; referred pain from a kidney stone; an inguinal hernia or pelvic congestion. Pain can also be referred to the testicles from conditions such as ureteric stones or spinal pathology.

Best regards.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us