Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: testicular activity during ejeculation

Doctor_Who - Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:50 am

Hi there,
I am an active 20 year old male with no know health conditions. I have recently noticed a change in the behaviour and activity of my testicles during ejeculation. I only appear to be using one of them, by this i mean that the left testicle 'ejeculates' whilst the right appears dormant and almost inactive. During sexual activity I can feel the left testicle throbbing and tightening up but no such feeling on the right. Is this something to worry about?
 Doctor_Who - Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:53 pm

does anyone know?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us